Tuesday, October 19, 2010

that one bright door.


hello, i'm charlie and i'm a fucking riot i swear. i'm about to open a very bright door to my next stage in life; moving out. you see i've been living in a latino environment and it just doesn't cut it for my fucked up self. not that i don't get along with my parents, because to be honest we have been on good terms for a couple of months, but that's only because i'm not home often, but when i decide to stay longer that's when all hell breaks through and i notice how much my parents, my brother and i are completely different people. and that's why i feel as if i'll get to spread my wings and start applying the values i believe in. but enough of the deep shit junk, something fucked up happened today and i wanted to clarify something on girls who hurt my best friends.




what the fuck is wrong with you girls?! i have met different kind of people through different friends but the people i keep closest to me are the ones who mean a lot. pothead is my best friend and he is madly in love with the kind of girl that breaks hearts and can't help it. she's social but deadly. yesterday night he banished her from his life while i was sleeping in the other room haha, with the kid. he kicked her out and even though he wanted her out he went after her and admitted to his love and to be honest it came out of a fucking romantic flic and any girl who really wanted to be loves would have been swoon right there and then but not her. so why is it all our girlfriends complain about meeting bad guys when all my good male friends are perfect boyfriend material. they are sweet, funny, gentleman's and always seem to get crushed by girls. in my book we are the ones who are acting like complete jerks, fuck this opinion on boys being womanizers, in our generation girls are taking charge and are stepping on my friends. solution? i don't want to be that girl who comes up to the other a bitch slaps her for being a douchebag, that's not my style, but she'd better not thing that coming to me for advice or help is going to go anywhere. he banished you from his life? sorry but you ain't welcome in mines either. that's how i do shit.





1 comment:

  1. introduce me to all these charming friends of your, betch. hahaha. ily.

    ReplyDelete